3 Boneless, skinless chicken breast cubed
2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon Webber’s Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
1/2 tablespoon of salt
1 tablespoon of Emeril Essence Seasoning
1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning
2 sticks of salted butter
1- 8 oz. Philadelphia Cream Cheese Brick
1 Pint of Heavy Cream
2 cups of chicken broth
5 garlic cloves (pressed or minced)
3/4 teaspoon of Red Ground Pepper Flakes
1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning
2 cups of Parmesan Grated cheese
1- 16 oz. bag of fresh spinach
1/2 stick of salted butter
1/3 cup of chopped parsley
2 boxes of Linguine Pasta (cooked)
(1) Pre-heat oven to 275 Degrees. Set aside medium sheet pan sprayed with Pam or cooking spray
(2) In a large skillet, put 2 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil on medium heat.
(2) Add cubed/ diced chicken breast, Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning, 1/2 tablespoon of salt, 1 tablespoon of Emeril Essence Seasoning, 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning. Cook until done.
(3) Add cooked chicken to medium sheet pan and place in oven (no more than 20 minutes)
(4) In a separate pot, cook pasta according to directions.
(5) Using the same skillet that the chicken was cooked in, on medium-low heat, melt 2 sticks of butter, cream cheese, and 2 cups of chicken broth. Whisk until smooth.
(6) Add fresh garlic, pint of cream, red pepper flakes, 1 tablespoon of Italian Seasoning, and 2 cups of grated parmesan. Whisk until smooth. Bring cream to a boil, constantly stirring. (5 to 10 minutes or until thickened.
(7) Remove sauce from heat. Add fresh parsley and spinach. Stir well.
(8) Pour sauce over noodles and mix well with tongs or pasta spoon.
(10) Serve with cooked chicken atop. Enjoy!