Homemade Macaroni & Cheese
-3 Cups of Cooked Macaroni Noodles (Al Dente- about 8-9 minutes, salt water
and add olive oil- see video)
-6 tablespoons salted butter
– 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbells Soup Cheddar Cheese
– 8 oz. Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese- Shredded
– 8 oz. Mild Cheddar Cheese- Shredded
– 8 oz. Pepper Jack Cheese- Shredded/ Cubed
– 8 oz. Colby Jack Cheese- Shredded
– 1/3 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese
– 3/4 cup sour cream
– 3/4 teaspoon of salt
– 3/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper
– 3/4 teaspoon of ground mustard
-1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
-3 cups of milk
1.) Cook Macaroni noodles as directed on box, until Al Dente or 8 to 9 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2.) Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Take a deep dish baking pan, spray with cooking oil (Pam). Set aside.
3.) In a medium to large pan on low- medium heat. Combine the following:
butter, cheddar cheese soup, 2/3 bag of extra sharp cheddar cheese, 2/3 bag of mild cheddar cheese, 2/3 bag of Colby Jack cheese, 8 oz. pepper jack cheese, and 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
4.) Stir cheese continuously until well blended. About 3 to 4 minutes. Cheese sauce should be smooth.
5.) In a large bowl, add the following in exact order:
a. macaroni shells
b. cheese sauce
c. salt, pepper, mustard, onion powder
d. sour cream
5.) In a small bowl, whisk eggs and milk together until well blended.
6.) Add milk mixture to large bowl. Stir until well blended.
7) Pour half of mixture into baking pan. Take remaining shredded cheese, layer cheese over half mixture.
8.) Pour remaining mixture over cheese layer. Add remaining shredded cheese.
9.) Place pan in the oven for 1 hour.
10.) Remove from oven and enjoy!
Want to see more videos and recipes??? Visit our Facebook Page- Figured Out Cooking or visit out YouTube Channel- Figured Out Cooking
Want to see a particular recipe or have any questions about my recipes??? Email me at email@example.com.
Subscribe, Like, Comment, and Share!!!