My Amazing Meatloaf!!
2 lbs. Ground Chuck (80% Lean)
1- 19 oz. Package of Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage (Can Use Mild) Casings removed
1 medium- large onion diced
10 cloves of garlic pressed
1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
1 tablespoon Dales Low Sodium Steak Seasoning (liquid form)
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Emerils Essence Seasoning
2 teaspoons Webber’s Kickin Chicken Seasoning
2 teaspoons Mrs. Dash original seasoning
1 cup of water
4- 10 1/2 oz. cans of Campbells Soup Cream of Mushroom
1 can of water
12 oz. package of pre-sliced white mushrooms
2 tablespoons of fresh parsley minced
– Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
– In large mixing pan, combine ground chuck, Italian sausage, eggs, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, Dales steak seasoning, salt, pepper, Emerils Essence seasoning, Webber’s Kickin Chicken seasoning, and Mrs. Dash seasoning.
– Mix until well blended.
– In a large deep dish pan, spray with Pam.
– Place meat mixture in pan and shape into loaf
– Add cup of water to pan. Cover with alluminum foil and bake for 45 minutes.
– Remove meatloaf from oven, remove alluminum foil and place back into the oven for 15 minutes.
– Remove meatloaf from oven, in a large metal or glass bowl (see video), take reduction juice and blend with cream of mushroom soup and can of water. Stir until well blended.
– Take fresh mushrooms spread over meatloaf.
– Take soup mixture/ gravy and pour over meatloaf.
– Place meatloaf back into oven for 20 minutes.
– Remove meatloaf from oven. Sprinkle with fresh parsley and enjoy.
Have questions??? You have a favorite food and want to see how it’s made??? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org